The Product Title element is designed to display the titles of your Shopify products on your page to increase your conversion rate. In this article, we will guide you to customize the Product Title.
Drag and drop the element into the Product page editor and then start using it.
- Preview: You can choose a specific product to preview.
- HTML Tag: You can choose the HTML heading tag for the product title, the EComposer supports using basic tags like H1 to H6 and Link. Usually, the product title will be selected as the H1 tag to be optimized for SEO, but you can change it to other tags if you want.
- Custom Classes: This option allows you to add HTML classes to the product title. If you want more style for the title, you can add Custom classes here and go to Save -> Custom CSS/JS. Moreover, you can only see the classes when inspecting Dev tools. If you don’t know CSS and don’t need any styling, you can skip it. We have enough options to style for your product title.
- Alignment: Allow you to change the horizontal alignment of the Title, such as left, center, or right.
- Typography: Allow you can design the title with options for font family, font size, font weight, text-transform, text style, text decoration, line height and letter spacing. You can customize it on many devices.
- Text color: Choose a color for the title of the product here.
- Text Shadow: This option allows you to add a shadow to the Title by changing the Blur, Horizontal, Vertical, Etc.