These options from the Settings menu allow you to fill in all your private stores information, such as Store details, App plan, and Danger zone.Go to: App -> Actions -> Settings
1. Store details
- Contact Email: Our support team will contact you using the email address you provide in the field.
- Storefront password: If you have a password, you have to fill in the blank to recognize your store’s theme in the App. Do not worry about information security, your retail outlet’s storefront password is password-protected.
- App language (Beta): When you select one of those languages, you will see that type of language at the time of login. Otherwise, your customers will still see the original language of your online store.
- Sell in multiple languages: This option will help your store turn on various kinds of global customers who can easily get more business information. Do not select it if you want to keep turning on the original language. Click on Learn more to research extra details about this function.
2. App plan
This board may help you to update which plan you are in and may also help you to upgrade your App plan (also known as your App level).
- Limit the number of published pages or templates the user can create: Shows the published page limit and the number of pages you can create.
- User can Import & Export: This function is available for you to “Export” the design from the old layout, and after that “Import” it to the new one, without all of the steps to make and design a totally new look.
- The page user can create: which means you can edit or fix things in the page, product, collection, list-collection, blog, article, section, quick view, ajax-cart, menu, home, header, footer.
- The number of saved templates the user can create: 57/200 Shows the number of saved templates and limits the number of templates a user can create.
- Support translate multiple languages:
- User can upload font: This means you can upload fonts.
- Revision (Autosave ): This function automatically saves your edits on the page.
- How many presets users can save: 50 presets, Number of presets that user can save.
- User can use global preset for element: This means that the user can use a global preset for the element.
- How many drafts user can save: 200 drafts, Number of drafts that the user can save.
- Remove footer branding: You need to contact EComposer support team to unlock this feature.
- Limit number of pages or templates the user can create: 127/ 200 pages or templates.
- Click on Change plan to research more features of higher plans that you would love to change and consider which plan is better for your business.
- Click on Cancel change to delete your current plan.
3. Uninstall App Safely
Manage app uninstallation & data safety
- If you consider removing our App from your store, we highly recommend clicking on Reset.
- Reset for deleting all your data, layouts, and configs, and also restore your theme back to the original, including removing all code in your published theme.
Note: Please consider deeply before removing/fixing in this stage of the process.
If there is anything that we could help with during the time that you get in trouble with the setting step, feel free to contact our support team. We are all ready to help.