These options from the Settings menu allow you to fill in all your private stores information, such as Store details, App plan, and Danger zone.Go to: App -> Actions -> Settings
1. Store details
- Contact Email: Our support team will contact you using the email address you provide in the field.
- Storefront password: If you have a password, you have to fill in the blank to recognize your store’s theme in the App. Do not worry about information security, your retail outlet’s storefront password is password-protected.
- App language (Beta): When you select one of those languages, you will see that type of language at the time of login. Otherwise, your customers will still see the original language of your online store.
- Sell in multiple languages: This option will help your store turn on various kinds of global customers who can easily get more business information. Do not select it if you want to keep turning on the original language. Click on Learn more to research extra details about this function.
- Enable EComposer Hook: This will allows you to change or add code to elements like product grid since you can’t drag and drop other elements between the title and price for example in the Product grid element.
Here’s an example of the EComposer hook being used. These files can be located in the Snippets tab of the Theme. Go to Online store -> Theme -> Edit code -> Snippets. You can find the code file of the position that you are wanting to add custom code to.
2. App plan
This board may help you to update which plan you are in and may also help you to upgrade your App plan (also known as your App level).
- Limit the number of published pages or templates the user can create: Shows the published page limit and the number of pages you can create.
- The number of templates user can save to library: Show the templates you saved to the library and the limit you can save.
- How many presets user can save: Show the limit of presets you can save.
- Number of templates user can save as draft: Show the number of templates that the user can save as a draft.
- User can Import & Export: This function is available for you to “Export” the design from the old layout, and after that “Import” it to the new one, without all of the steps to make and design a totally new look.
- The page user can create: which means you can edit or fix things in the page, product, collection, list-collection, blog, article, section, quick view, ajax-cart, menu, home, header, footer.
- The number of saved templates the user can create: 57/200 Shows the number of saved templates and limits the number of templates a user can create.
- Support translate multiple languages: Support for translating content in multiple languages to accommodate global audiences. The app’s translation functionality allows users to select their desired language and translate the content within the platform.
- User can upload font: This means you can upload fonts.
- Revision (Autosave ): This function automatically saves your edits on the page.
- How many presets users can save: 50 presets, Number of presets that user can save.
- User can use global preset for element: This means that the user can use a global preset for the element.
- How many drafts user can save: 200 drafts, Number of drafts that the user can save.
- Remove footer branding: You need to contact EComposer support team to unlock this feature.
- AI content generator: With EComposer users can generate a wide range of content types including product descriptions, blog posts, social media posts, email marketing content, and more…
- Page Tracking & Analytics: It allows users to track the number of page views, time spent on the page, bounce rate, and other key performance indicators (KPIs) for each piece of content. The data collected through page tracking can provide insights into the audience’s behavior on the website, including which pieces of content are popular and which are not performing well.
- Click on Change plan to research more features of higher plans that you would love to change and consider which plan is better for your business.
- Click on Cancel change to delete your current plan.
Users can view analytics data by specific time periods or create custom reports to track progress towards specific goals.
4. Danger zone
Manage app uninstallation & data safety
- If you consider removing our App from your store, we highly recommend clicking on Reset.
- Reset for deleting all your data, layouts, and configs, and also restore your theme back to the original, including removing all code in your published theme.
Note: Please consider deeply before removing/fixing in this stage of the process.
5. Activity log
The activity log captures details such as the date and time of the action, the user who performed the action, and the type of action performed.
If there is anything that we could help with during the time that you get in trouble with the setting step, feel free to contact our support team. We are all ready to help.
Leave a Comment