Import and Export
If you have already built a nice page/template/section in EComposer and you wanna save them on your devices, or you want to import them to other stores, you can use this feature to do that. Please stick to this article to figure it out!
Note: The import and export features are available on paid plans only. Also, you can only use this feature for the pages created by EComposer.
1. How to Export a page/template/section?
Please click on Publish -> General -> Change the Title. This name is also your export file name. After that, Click on the dropdown arrow next to Publish -> Export as a file.
2. How to Import a page/template/section?
Importing is one of EComposer’s outstanding features. It helps you Save and Import the page/section/template as a file on your device. Then, you can use it anytime even if you have deleted this app.
If you haven’t built anything in your page/template/section, you can click on Import directly and tick on the option which you want.
- Section Data (Must choose): This option helps you import codes automatically.
- Page setting: Import all settings from the file.
- Site style: Import all styles from the file.
- Global typography and color: All typography and color parts will be imported.
- Custom CSS, JS: If the file has custom CSS, JS, you can choose to import it or not.
Note: There is no way to import the pages of the Shopify theme into EComposer due to the differences of the core.
Leave a Comment