Import and Export
If you have already built a nice page/template/section but you wanna save it on your devices, send it to others. Or you receive a file and now you want to import it. Please stick to this article to figure it out!
Note: The import and export features are available on paid plans only.
1. How to Export a page/template/section?
Please click on Publish -> General -> Change the Title. This name is also your export file name. After that, Click on the dropdown arrow next to Publish -> Export as a file.
2. How to Import a page/template/section?
Importing is one of EComposer’s outstanding features. It helps you Save and Import the page/section/template as a file on your device. Then, you can use it anytime even if you have deleted this app.
This block contains unexpected or invalid content.
Attempt Block Recovery
If you haven’t built anything in your page/template/section, you can click on Import directly and tick on the option which you want.
- Section Data (Must choose): This option helps you import codes automatically.
- Page setting: Import all settings from the file.
- Site style: Import all styles from the file.
- Global typography and color: All typography and color parts will be imported.
- Custom CSS, JS: If the file has custom CSS, JS, you can choose to import it or not.