Table Of Content
This extension is a powerful yet user friendly extension that automatically creates a context specific index or table of contents (TOC) for long pages (and custom post types). More than just a table of contents plugin, this plugin can also output a sitemap listing pages and/or categories across your entire Article page. Let’s take a look at the key features of this extension.
Keys Features of the Table of Content extension:
- Generate the Table of contents without modifying your contents.
- Easy to install and implements.
- Customize the design according to your choice.
1. How to install/add the Table of Content extension?
First, we’ll need to open the Extension popup, you have two ways:
- Click on the Extension icon at the top left corner.
- Under the Extension tab, click Add more.
On the Extension popup, you can see the Table of Content extension, click Install now to install it right the way.
Adding the Extension is really easy, all you need to do is drag and drop.
2. Configuring the extension
You can select the article here. You can also change the Heading/Button text and Heading Tag Lever 1/2 will be use to show the tag of the content article. Icon settings like Icon image, Icon position and Icon spacing is also here.
You should only use this extension for the Article page/template.
Design have a couple of tabs for you to customize:
- General tabs allows you to change the background color, create box shadow and border for the extension.
- Heading have settings such as Alignment, Typography, Text color and more.
- Switch button gives you option to change the height, width, border, border radius of the Button and more which is covered here.
- Navigator link and Navigation lever 2 have very similar settings and are all explained here.
This tabs have been very well documented here.
Leave a Comment