Appstle Subscriptions is an end-to-end recurring orders & payments solution (subscriptions app), that enables you to offer products (physical & digital) and services to your customers, at regular intervals.
This means you can add subscription plans to any product page built by EComposer using this extension along with Appstle.
- Seamless & native Shopify integration
- Unified cart
- Custom shipping profiles for subscriptions
- Tiered discounts
- Advanced email notifications
- Intuitive & self-managed customer portal
- Recurring billing – regular & pre-paid billing
- Inventory forecasting
- Real-time performance tracker and more…
Notice: This extension only worked in Product template
1. How to install Appstle Subscriptions extension?
To use this extension, please install the Appstle Subscriptions app from your Shopify store first.
After downloading the app on Shopify, please go back to the extension in EComposer App to open the Extension popup, there are two options for you to open it such as:
- Click on the Extension icon at the top left corner.
- Under the Extension tab, click Add more.
In the last stage that we have to do to complete all the adding steps, now you can search the Appstle Subscriptions –> click on the “Install now” button to install it
2. How to add Appstle Subscriptions extension into EComposer?
First we need to go to Shopify admin to create a Plan for the product in Appstle app.
After that we can add the Appstle extenstion to the product template in EComposer.
The recharge plan should show up after you published the page.
Hi team, I am a mobile developer I wanted to call the Appstle APIs into my mobile app to allow users to change their subscriptions, and deliveries through my mobile app but I am not clear how to call the Appstle API, I need your help, in that case, please help me to know how can I get the Appstle API key and API_SECRET key to call the APIs. Thanks looking forward to hearing valuable information from your side.Reply
Our app just show the data from the Appstle app through the extension. For the API, you can contact the Appstle app to ask.
If you need any help with EComposer, please ping us via live chat :)