As you may already be aware, most of our stories call for an app to illustrate the best positive face, like satisfying customer experiences. By installing or downloading the app, the Yotpo Rating extension will connect to your store, allowing you to display the overall review rating based on review app data. As well as providing you with the review form, the Yotpo Widget extension will make it simpler for your clients to express their satisfaction.
This integration promises to deliver the best experience to users by leveraging the power of social proof to increase customer trust and drive more sales.
So why are we still waiting? Let’s proceed to see how it functions and what exactly the app will provide you with EComposer App in more detail.
1. How to install Yotpo Widget & Rating extension?
To use this extension, please install the Yotpo app from your Shopify store first.
After downloading the app on Shopify, please go back to the extension in EComposer App to open the Extension popup, there are two options for you to open it such as:
- Click on the Extension icon at the top left corner.
- Under the Extension tab, click Add more.
In the last stage that we have to do to complete all the adding steps, now you can search the Yotpo Rating/ Widget extension –> click on the “Install now” button to install it
2. How to add Yotpo Widget/Rating extension into EComposer App?
Now that the template has been created in the EComposer App, we will proceed to add the extension. More than that, we will figure out the specifics regarding Yotpo Rating/ Widget before adding stages in order to clarify our extensions.
- Yotpo Reviews Widget: You can use this extension in the Tab Review or wherever you’d like on your product pages to give customers more information about the product users’ experience, such as a positive face. The extension can simply be dragged and dropped onto the product template you are creating, just like the Yotpo Rating.
- Yotpo Star Ratings: Every time you add this extension to your section, it will base its calculations on the average review rating derived from review app data. Additionally, if you are creating a product template, you can Drag and Drop this extension under the price to make it clearer for your customers what they are buying or to show them the positive feedback you have received about the stock you are selling on your website.
Notice: This feature only work on the live page
- First, you will go to Extension to find the Yotpo Widget/Rating extension.
- In the second step, you need to Drag and Drop the extension anywhere that you expect it to be.
- You have to go to Save and Save & Publish it.
- The last thing that you have to do is click on the “View” button on the page, and then you will see the review form and the testing review that you made.
In the end, we can view our results from the instance that we created together.
In order to show the Rating in other sections like Product Grid, Related Product,… You need to:
- Tick the option to Use rating for 3rd party app.
- Click settings in “Select the review app in the settings”
- Choose the Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos in the Product Review Tab.
And this is the result (only shown on the live page)