The Social element is represented by interactive digital channels that facilitate the creation and sharing of information, ideas, interests, and other forms of expression through virtual networks. For instance, you can see Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and even your store’s email address on your retail website. This entails allowing your customers to click on it and be lifted straight to your shop. Also, this feature will provide your customers with additional information about your shop. Follow the steps outlined below with the EComposer App.
1. Adding Social To Your Page
- Click into Elements –> Basic –> Social
- Drag the icon element from the left sidebar and Drop it wherever you want it to stay.
2. Configure Social
2.1. Changing Social with “Content”
Whenever you want to change the Social Element to be another better view for your store, including lots of interesting functions such as Items per row/ Spacing between/… for you to custom your label. If you are wondering how so please follow the steps below:
- Go on the social media as LinkedIn from the left sidebar
- Then click on Social to choose the one you like in the list.
- View to change the style of the Social icon.
2.2. Change things with “Design”
As you can see from the video below that shows some specific functions, such as:
- General settings allow you to change the Background Color, Box Shadow.
- The Icon settings may help you flexible fix the Size, Rotate, and Normal color, including changes in the color or background color when you hover over the Social icon.
Leave a Comment