What do you know about the Size Chart? Let’s find it out with EComposer App.
The Size Chart element will help your store display more information about the product’s size table. If your products have a number of different types/sizes to choose from or you want to inform your customers about a specific type, then follow our steps to create one for your shop.
- Click into Elements –> Single Product –> Size Chart
- Drag the Size Chart element from the left sidebar and Drop it wherever you want it to stay.
2. Configure Size Chart
- General: You can choose whether to set the view as just a Button or replace it with an Image.
- Show when match condition: You may get it for All products, Product tag contains/ type contains/ vendor contains/ option contains.
- Button Label: This allows you to make a name belong to the button if you set the General setting which is in Button style.
- Icon/ Icon position/ Icon spacing: Those functions help you to change pick the Icon that you like, change wherever you want it to be, or set the space for that icon.
- Content source:
+ Page: With this choice, you need to create a page in Shopify with the size guide content, then select that page in EComposer to show the content to the Size chart. Please watch the below video.
+ Video: You may choose the source get from Youtube by adding the Youtube link in the blank, Vimeo, or an External URL.
+ Custom content: You can design content that belongs to your writing style.
- Custom content popup: You may change Width and Height for that like whatever you expect to make it look better.
- Box: Let you set some of the basic settings to make your element look more colorful, such as Typography, Background Color, Box Shadow, Border/ Border Radius, Spacing.
- Button: Let you change the position or more than that with those functions like Alignment, Typography, Text Shadow, Box Shadow, or a few more main settings will be shown when you choose the Normal or Hover feature.
- Heading: If you choose the Custom Content at the Content Source stage, this function will assist you in making changes to the Custom Content. For example Alignment, Typography, Text Color, Text Shadow, and Spacing.
- Icon: You may change your own style for this Icon like Color, Size, Rotate, and Spacing.