Lightbox is a fundamental element that allows you to send an informational letter to a customer who is interested in your product. After all, we’ll simply introduce that function as well as many other fun features. Let’s work on it with EComposer App
1. Adding Lightbox
- Click into Elements –> Basic –> Lightbox
- Drag the Lightbox element from the left sidebar and Drop it wherever you want it to stay.
2. Configure Lightbox
- General setting: You may change the representation by a Button (Set a Button label after choosing it) or an Image (Select an image after choosing it).
- Icon: If you want your customer clearly understand the direction that you want to show, let’s select an icon that you think it’s matching with your thinking.
- Icon position: You can put it on the left or right side. That’s up to where you want it to be. Also, you can set the Icon spacing after choosing the position for the icon.
- Content source: Allow you to choose the source to demonstrate the information for that, such as from the Page, Video or you can make a Custom Content.
- Source: For instance, when you choose Youtube to be the source for what you want to represent so please add the link to that Youtube video at this stage.
- The last one without saying is the Custom content popup, you may set the Width and Height for the video or page.
- Box: This element allows you to change the Background color, Box Shadow, Border, Border Radius, and Spacing for the video box.
- Button: You may set lots of simple elements for the Button setting, as well as Alignment, Typography, Text Shadow, Box Shadow, and by the way you can set it with a Normal function or maybe Hover.
- Icon: This section let you set the Background color, Box Shadow, Border, Border Radius, and also if you choose Hover so have a few more features inside that will be shown to set as Hover Animation and Transition Duration.
Leave a Comment