A blog category is a topic that you address on your blog. Your category list serves as your blog’s table of contents. Categories are broad and can include more specific, smaller topics (i.e., tags). A category title should be descriptive and can be several words long. Let’s begin with EComposer App.
- Click into Elements –>Shopify –> Blog Categories
- Drag the Blog Categories element from the left sidebar and Drop it wherever you want it to stay.
You may change many functions in this Content Setting. For instance, you can Add the Blog or Remove it, and also you can change the position that you prefer in the Blog Categories. View more details below.
- Pick blogs to preview: You may select the Blog that you want to make to the list and also you may add 1 or 2 and more Blogs than just 1 at a time.
- Layout: This allows you to set the font style of that, like Vertical or Horizontal.
- Include more functions to make your Blog Categories look better and those are known as Column Gap, Row gap, Show Articles Count, and Show Thumbnail.
You even can make your Blog Categories more colorful with:
- General: This function allows you to set the basic ones such as Alignment, Background color, Box Shadow, Border, and Border Radius.
- Title & Count text: Let you change the Alignment, Typography, even the Normal Text Color, Text Shadow or the Hover Text Color, Hover Animation, and Transition Duration.
- Image: You may want to set Width, Max Width, Height, Image fit, CSS Filter, Box Shadow, Border, or Border Radius.