The Review element will help your store demonstrate lots of the good voices from the customers but most of the part of this is connected with the third part, including searching that app on the Shopify system. Please follow our instructions from EComposer below to add a Review App as a third-party app to your shop.
- Click into Elements –> Single Product –> Review
- Drag the Review element from the left sidebar and Drop it wherever you want it to stay.
2. Configure Review
Whenever you see a description like this “Display product reviews and review forms for current products. You can select a review platform here.” After that, you need to click on the “Here” to set the third part for your store in the App settings.
- Go to select the third party at Product review app
- Click on Save settings to start to show your product review.
- Please wait for the notification that says “The settings have been saved successfully!”
- Click on Save & Publish to view the result from the live site.
Note: In the EComposer App, you can’t directly edit the Review Content. You can go to edit your review in the Review App on Shopify to edit the review. If you have some issues with this part, please contact the third party that your store is using to assist with this.
Most of the style of the review widget will be displayed from the app review. In EComposer app, we have some options to design for the text only. If you want to change the style for the button or star or more, please go to the review app setting. Below is a detailed video about the typography options.