This element allows you to show the content of the articles that you created in Shopify Blog post. The Article Content element can be used to promote your blog post on any other pages or a blog post page.
1. How to add an Article Content element
- Click into Elements –> Article Page –> Article Content
- Drag the Article Content element from the left sidebar and Drop it wherever you want it to stay.
2. Configure Article Content
The first thing you’ll need to do is to select a blog post. You can do that by clicking on the Change text under the Content tab.
Underneath that, we have a few more options:
- Content type: You can select between text and HTML format.
- Display mode: Show all of the post content by choosing Full or the short version by choosing Short
These 2 options below will only show if you select the Short option for the Display mode:
- Max height: Changing the height of the post content.
- Show view more button?: Enable this to show a view more button.
We have a few design options like Alignment, Typography, Text Color, Text Gradient, Text Shadow, and Spacing which are all covered here.
We also have button design options if the Short version of the content is chosen.
These tabs have been very well documented here.
Leave a Comment