This element allows you to show the price of the products together with the sale price and the sale badge. This may be the first thing that a customer is looking for.
1. How to add a product price element
- Click into Elements –> Single Product –> Price
- Drag the Price element from the left sidebar and Drop it wherever you want it to stay.
2. Configure Price
First thing you’ll need to do is to select a product. You can do that by clicking on the Change text above the General tab.
In the General tab you have:
- The Badge Sale text which you can change to your liking(Default is Sale).
- The Badge sold out text that you can also change(Default is Sold out).
- Enable Ground price to enable the ground price set in Shopify product.
- Enable Total price to enable the total price when the customer increase the quantity.
- An option to show the Badges with the tags that match with the product.
The Afterpay tab:
- An option for you to turn Afterpay on or off.
- Show minimum price and Show maximum price: You can learn more about them here.
- Logo type and Modal Themes: You can learn more about them here.
- Alignment: You can change the price alignment to Left, Center or Right.
- Background: This give you the option to change the background color of the Price element.
- Box shadow: Add a shadow behind the price.
- Border: Make a border around the price.
Price, Compare at price, Sale badge, Sold out badge: All of these settings pretty much share the same option as the General tab, you can take a look at the video below to see the options or you can read about it in detail here.
Leave a Comment