The Tabs Widget allows you to divide your content into tabs, either horizontally or vertically. To configure Accordion, please go to Elements -> Basic -> Drag the Elementor named Tab to the position that you want.
This is one of the Basic Elements, you can’t find it in others such as Product, Collection, etc.
In order to adjust content and configure the design for Tab Element, please navigate to the button named Tab on the top of the element.
- Add new tab: This part allows you to add many different tabs to your pages. When you click on Each tab here, you can freely change the title, and add an icon and HTML tag, and Tab ID for your tab. Tab ID is an option that allows you to enter an ID, then, you can enter the ID that you have created for a tab to another tab or any place have ID to paste content.
- Show as vertical: You can choose this option to show the tab in vertical mode instead of horizontal as default.
- Gap item: This option helps you adjust the space between two tabs.
One of the outstanding functions is EComposer allows us to add any reasonable Elements for the content insight. This is the function that themes can not do. The reasonable Elements mean Basic/ Shopify/ the elements for the page. For example, you can’t add the Collection’s elements to the product page.
- Alignment: You can change the position for each tab including left, right, and center.
- Width, background, border, border radius, spacing: These options are added in to make a nice and flexible element. They also allow you to change to Normal, Hover, and Active state separately.
- Typography: This option allows you to change Font, Size, Weight, etc. for titles of tabs.
- Text shadow, text color, margin: You can change all these options for Normal, Hover, and Active state separately.
- You are allowed to change border background, box-shadow, border, border radius, and spacing for content.
Leave a Comment