This element makes it possible to highlight your achievements anywhere within your store. For example, this is a great way to highlight how many happy customers you have!
To activate this section you first have to add the section to your page. This can be done in a few small steps.
1. Add a Counter to your page
- Click into Elements –> Basic –> Counter
- Drag the icon element from the left sidebar and Drop it wherever you want it to stay.
2. Configuring Counter element
In the content tab we have these options:
- Title: You can set the text here
- Title position/ Icon position: You can change the Vertical alignment of the title and icon here.
- Icon: You can change the icon here.
- Start/End: Here is where you set the start and end number.
- Step: This is to set how much the number will increase each time.
- Number prefix/suffix: Set the before and after for the number using characters like -, +.
- Duration: You can change how fast the number count here.
In the design tab we have these options below:
- General: In this tab we have options like Alignment, Background, Box Shadow, Spacing, Border and Border Radius.
- Icon: We have setting like Size, Rotate, Spacing, Normal and Hover state for Color, Background, Border, Box Shadow and Border Radius.
- Number/Title/Number suffix:: In here we have Typography, Text color, Text gradient, Text shadow and Spacing.