Section is the largest block, It contains columns and other elements. So let’s discuss how to add, style, and customize rows within your pages and layouts.
1. Adjust section with Navigator
With the Navigator, you can do things like: expand/collapse, visibility, drag to arrange, etc.These have been documented here.
2. Adjust section with Editor
Right-mouse Click: Some options on this popup will allow you to do some fast actions.
- Section name: The section name can be seen on top of the box.
- Insert Column: You can feel free to insert a new column for the section.
- Save as Template: This option allows you to save the newly configured section as a template. Then you can use it on another page by importing it.
- Duplicate: This option allows you to duplicate the section that you just created.
- Edit: Will open the edit option on the left of the Editor for the section.
- Copy/ Paste: This option allows you to copy/ paste the section that you just created.
- Paste Style: This option allows you to paste the style of the section that you just copied. You can view the video below to see how this option works.
- Clear Style: This option allows you to clear the style of the section.
- Rename: You can change the name of the section with this option.
- Delete: This option allows you to clear the element in the section.
Edit icon: Allow you to edit the style of the section when hovering over it.
Add Section: This option allows you to add a new section above the current section. You also can add a new section on the Navigator option.
Delete Section: This option allows you to delete current section.
You can watch the video below to learn about the options above:
3. Layout Option
- Content Width: Set your content width. There are 3 option Default, Boxed and Full width.
- Content Height: Set your content height. There are 3 option Default, Fixed to Screen and Min height.
- Column Gap: Set the space between each column of variant. This option allow you to change different value from desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Vertical Align: Set the content vertical align. There are 6 options Default, Top, Middle, Bottom, Space Between, Space Around and Space Evenly.
- Overflow Hidden: Select this option will help to hide any content that flow outside of the section.
- HTML Tag: Set an HTML Tag for your section. Choose the tag that you want to use.
- Copy configs: Click this button to copy all your configurations.
Structure: This option allows you to set the structure of the section.
Video Background: You can set the background of the section as a video. For an in-depth guide please refer here.
4. Design option
You can use different background and border for section between normal and hover state.
- Background: Choose between Classic (a single color background), Gradient (gradient background mixed by 2 colors) or an image. Available for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices.
- Opacity: Only in background overlay, this allows you to adjust the opacity of the background overlay.
- CSS Filters: Adjust only section’s background Blur, Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Hue.
- Transition Duration: Set the time for the background to change from the Normal background to the Hover background.
- Border: Choose a border style for your section.
- Box Shadow: Choose a color and adjust your section with Horizontal, Vertical, Blur, Spread, and Position changes.
- Border Radius: Set the border radius value for border (available for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices).
- Transition Duration: Set the time for the border to change from the Normal background to the Hover .
- Heading color: Configure the color for Heading in this option. You can pick your color or use Global colors in the Global tab.
- Text Color: Configure the color for text here.
- Link Color: This option allows you to set colors for the link.
- Link Hover Color: This option allows you to set the color for the link in Hover mode.
- Text Align: Choose an alignment for your text here.